Wall mount display bracket now available to order

HomeForumsGeneral discussionWall mount display bracket now available to order

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  niart17 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Cedwards000
    Participant

Thankful for your input de agostini it was not my intention to “hijack” I shall refrain from commenting unless it is in the appropriate thread I was however under the impression that forums were supposed to be a place that people could exercise free speech it would seem that criticism be it good or bad does not fall into this category (no surprise there then )

De Agostini
    Administrator

Your first post in this topic is “free speech” allowed is it not?

Perhaps you might take a few minutes to read our forum rules – “Ensure that posts are appropriate to the thread, and topics not hijacked by irrelevant chat which contributes nothing to the subject matter.” Thank you.

niart17
    Participant

Is there any information about the rotation limits of this bracket? From the limited pictures, it looks like it won’t allow the Falcon to be mounted in a flat or semi-flat pose as if it’s flying level with the floor. It looks like it only allows to be mounted with the belly facing the wall. Is that the case? Are there any better pics available?

Bill

De Agostini
    Administrator

Not as yet, we are awaiting the arrival of stock.

TrektheTech
    Participant

My subscriptions have nearly all arrived on time and any issues I have had with late, missing or damaged issues have been dealt with by admin on here and my email contact at customer services
    As a subscriber I had my first issue at a reduced rate, my next sub at half price , free binder, free Han Solo figure and a free wall mount .
    This has been my first ever part work , so I have not even started it until I have all the issues , which will be next month. I have added all the ParaGrafix kits and the Holland lighting kit , I will no doubt add more from shapeways when I start .

niart17
    Participant

I’ve just seen pictures of the provided wall mount. Pretty pathetic excuse for mounting such an expensive model. The ads say “This high quality unit is a specifically designed wall mount that works exclusively with your Millennium Falcon.” That is a joke! The mount I saw sent is nothing more than a cheap universal T.V. wall mount. “Specifically designed”? If that’s truly the mount provided I’m really disappointed but unfortunately not surprised.

Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.