Wall mount display bracket now available to order

HomeForumsGeneral discussionWall mount display bracket now available to order

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  niart17 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author

De Agostini
    Administrator

Cedwards000
    Participant

£39.99 for the wall bracket available in most large hardware stores for a third of the price well done de agostini

Volka33
    Participant

Yea but free to people who have subscribed!

Cedwards000
    Participant

I’m a weekly newsagent collector after reading the horror stories I doubt I’d subscribe monthly

davetwin
    Participant

I subscribe monthly and have had every issue arrive on time, and now I get the bracket free 😂

Royjess
    Participant

What horror stories @Cedwards000 ?

I’ve always subscribed with Deagostini and Hachette and if there is any problems, I just simply send them a polite email and all is usually resolved promptly.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  Royjess.

edhughes_uk
    Participant

Ditto on the ‘Deagostini and Hachette and if there is any problems, I just simply send them a polite email and all is usually resolved promptly.’

pretorius
    Participant

Im a subscriber, and have never really had any probs, and if there was it was sorted promptly, only time was one issue I received a month later as stock was low of that issue, another in the bag it had a wrong frame section, I emailed them, and they had the correct section sent out the next day, I received it the very next day. Considering how pobular and the demand its been in, I think its been handled pretty well, IMO.

One thing I thought of, have you ever thought why they pulled all the back issues from the shop, maybe people was buying up issues and selling them on ebay at inflated prices for single issues, which was been happening, and maybe helped the original stock run low?.

Cedwards000
    Participant

Am I the only person reading the other threads issues arriving up to a month late lacklustre customer service promised parts not supplied and no answers

De Agostini
    Administrator

Cedwards000, please do not hijack this topic for your own end. You are not obliged to purchase the wall mount. But just so you are aware, your “hardware store” purchase is unlikely to include the fittings kit to mount the Falcon onto the wall mount. Thankyou

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  De Agostini.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.