The "Hey. You lost her to me fair and square." build

HomeForumsGeneral discussionThe "Hey. You lost her to me fair and square." build

This topic contains 63 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Hum 1 day, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Hum
    Participant

Are these to scale for the hold? Can I ask where you picked these up?

oldmanemu
    Participant

I don’t have my hold together yet Hum, but looking at them against the hull they look a bit small. I think the hull is a larger scale inside isn’t it? So they’d look even smaller. I should have measured their height when I had them out.

The first pic is where Han puts his hand over his face. They almost are as high as the jaw in the film. The second is the landing leg box. The top of Threepio’s head should be about half way up against the box.

I got them from Game Traders.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 5 hours ago by  oldmanemu.

oldmanemu
    Participant

Actually I got it the wrong way around lol. The model is 1/43 but the inside hold is 1/48 so that makes the inside smaller. They look ok in the hold, maybe a tad small, but Threepio is shorter than Han.

Here he is at the corridor where I am thinking of putting him holding his leg.

And since I got everything out anyway, I thought I’d roughly put together my hold as it is to see how they look. The shot is a bit further back but I can see the figures look less cramped in the extended hold. Cool.

Oh and the heights are: Threepio 34mm and R2 24mm without the bases.

• This reply was modified 1 day, 10 hours ago by  oldmanemu.

Hum
    Participant

That looks pretty close to scale. I’m tempted to get them, but my painting of these would look rubbish.
    Thanks for sharing.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.