Speeding Up Subscriptions

HomeForumsAsk the publisherSpeeding Up Subscriptions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JudgeJudas 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

De Agostini
    Administrator

Dear Builders,

We have created this thread in order to address several similar concerns (that a number of participants have posted on various other threads) in one place.

It has been brought to our attention that several customers wish to expedite their subscriptions, and receive their final issues earlier than originally planned, however, we regret to inform you that this is unfortunately not possible.

In a small number of extreme cases (where customers have experienced significant delays and inconsistencies in their subscription), the Customer Care Team have been able to bring these subscribers up to date, by closing their accounts and processing bulk orders to bring subscriptions up to the currently published issue, before processing new subscriptions to resume at that point. However, no customers should have been advised that their subscription would progress to a more advanced issue than the publication schedule. If any customer has been advised that they are due to receive items earlier than they are due to be published, please send us a direct message with the details of this advice as this will need to be looked into and addressed.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to follow this same procedure for expediting current subscriptions to the last issues, or advancing subscriptions that were taken out at a later date, because this causes problems with stock levels, which unfairly affect other customers.

We are extremely proud of the models that this community is producing and we would like to thank you for your continued interest in this project. We hope you continue to enjoy your builds!

Best Regards,
    DeAgostini Admin

ICEmonkey
    Participant

guess this is why i am still waiting for issue 57,

TrektheTech
    Participant

I will add the warehouse haven’t had stock in yet of issues,98,99, 100 and the mounts , around another week/week and a half from my source , remember warehouse is a limited size and everything subscribed is ordered to come in from supplier on specific dates , then go back out to subscribers in the weeks following.

Stodgie
    Participant

Would be nice to have my issues when they are published. I’m now two months behind and still waiting for my delivery. What’s the point in subscribing?

Stodgie
    Participant

“Unfairly affect other customers”? I’m a subscriber and I’m still waiting for my last two month deliveries whereas those buying from newsagents are finished?!?

JudgeJudas
    Participant

Thought I was the only one- Ive been waiting two months for issues 55 and 56

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.