Remote/Antenna Problems..

HomeForumsGeneral discussionRemote/Antenna Problems..

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jimbo78 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jimbo78
    Participant

Hi, does anyone have a replacement circuit board from issue 57? My fob remote doesnt work with my falcon despite replacing it & its batteries. Initially they worked intermittently but now, not at all. I’m hoping sticking in a new board will sort it out. I’ve tried deagosti shop & ebay with no luck.

Guinnessman1965
    Participant

If you bought the subscription thru Model-Space, contact Model-Space directly. They have been better for me than DeAgostini. If not, you can still order replacement parts from them if needed.

gedmac66
    Participant

@jimbo78 , if you’re here in Australia & newsagent sub , then just back/order it through them . That’s what I did ( no problem ) , hoping to connect 2 circuit boards to accommodate all the ‘ extra ‘ lighting stuff added .

jimbo78
    Participant

Hi, thanks for all your suggestions. I have just emailed modelspace for a replacement as all back issues from their shop are marked as ‘out of stock’. Hopefully they have one left as i’m getting frustrated with having to take the back off to use the ramp & lights

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.