Pretorius Build…

HomeForumsGeneral discussionPretorius Build…

This topic contains 30 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  oldmanemu 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)
  • Author

pretorius
    Participant

Hi All,

I thought it was about time I posted some images of where I am upto so far. I am currently upto issue 81, with the next 4 in the post.

The top and bottom of the Falcon is sprayed with Tamiya AS-20, and still needs a lot of work i:e weathering, and what has been weathered I did around a year ago.
    The Hold, I went back to and changed added more detail to it as I was never really happy with how bland it looked compared to the rest of the Falcon. And along
    the way somewhere I lost the bed light, so will have to make a new one.

I wanna thank everyone on here for the advice and ideas..

cheers.

Hold001
    Hold002
    Hold003
    Hold004
    Hold005
    Hold006
    Hull001
    Hull002
    Hull003
    Hull004
    Hull005
    Hull006
    Hull007
    Hull008
    Hull009
    Hull010

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  pretorius.

niart17
    Participant

Looking GREAT! Nice job on the weathering and I think the hold details are just right. Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing more.

Bill

Subzero
    Participant

Looks excellent, I also love how you’ve used a couple of hull pieces in the main hold, it’s worked well.

pretorius
    Participant

cheers…I had to re-order 2 issues again a while ago, and thought about using them in the hull.
    Will post more soon.

Mark
    Participant

Looking excellent, great work in the hold area, looks really good. It will be a stunner when finished.

pretorius
    Participant

cheers Mark, what I am liking about everyones build, there all brilliant, and so different and have there own personal touches, especially with the hold.

pretorius
    Participant

update, one of the mandibles….

mandible001a

manible001b

mandible001c

mandible001d

mandible001e

mandible001e

mandible001f

mandible001g

mandible001h

mandible001i

Pure_Mind_Games
    Participant

I don’t have the talent or nerve to do anything like this on something so expensive, I do plan to get an airbrush one day but I’m gonna practice with some £3-£5 airfix models work my up to £20 before I even entertain the idea of touching a £700 model

Subzero
    Participant

Looking sweet there mate!

Just thought i’d let you know in case you didn’t notice, but you have one of the small pieces missing from the inside of your mandible.

S4Simon
    Participant

Just thought i’d let you know in case you didn’t notice, but you have one of the small pieces missing from the inside of your mandible.

Super Falcon Geek right there. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.