Please Provide Missing Parts in Special Issue!

HomeForumsAsk the publisherPlease Provide Missing Parts in Special Issue!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 219 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  DARKVIEW 10 hours, 4 minutes ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 220 total)
  • Author

BradM73
    Participant

@De Agostini – Do you have an estimated date on when you’ll have the parts and will be distributing them to customers and subscribers? You told us back in June that the parts would be manufactured in July. I would have thought that even with rudimentary logistic, you would have had the parts ready by now. We just want an idea on when we’ll be able to finish our Falcons.

De Agostini
    Administrator

See post #28873 dated 21st August – approximately three weeks time from the 21st Aug (despatch to customers outside of the UK may take slightly longer). A despatch update will be posted shortly.

Thanks for your continued patience.

TheSarge
    Participant

DeAgostini… will you be providing a copy of the instructions with these parts…??? I’ve looked at the picture on the link that you have given… & it isn’t exactly clear on the positioning of the extra greeblies…

dtssyst01
    Participant

The following is some of the research that has been done and will hopefully assist those in what details are missing and where those missing parts go.

All missing parts shown below may or may not be supplied by DeAgostini.

There are more missing parts identified. I have not made pictures of those parts and where they go. I had to stop before it got to out of hand. A little research on your own should provide you this information if you so desire.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  dtssyst01.

De Agostini
    Administrator

Dear Forum members,

The greebles will be with our distribution team by the end of next week at the latest and customers will be receiving these shortly.

Thanks for your continued patience

De Agostini UK

Cap.cristian
    Participant

HI Administrator

Ive got a problem :
    I bought my issues from my local newsagent im not a suscriber .-
    I called the number today to get the parts BUT they told me i need to contact my newsagent they gonna get it for me..
    I went to the shop but they guy told me … THEY dont get the parts is only for suscribers….

what should i do??
    thanks
    Cristian

De Agostini
    Administrator

See post #28891

pretorius
    Participant

Thanks for the update

BradM73
    Participant

When will subscribers in the USA get their parts?

oldmanemu
    Participant

These packs are starting to show up on Facebook now. They are labelled as 100A. Aus, and anyone else outside UK/USA has to wait until further notice.

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 220 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.