Please Provide Missing Parts in Special Issue!

HomeForumsAsk the publisherPlease Provide Missing Parts in Special Issue!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 219 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  DARKVIEW 10 hours, 8 minutes ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 171 through 180 (of 220 total)
  • Author

Gary
    Participant

That phone number sometimes works, sometimes says number not in use. Pot luck if you get through.

DARKVIEW
    Participant

Looking forward to getting them, has anyone received them yet?

De Agostini
    Administrator

As mentioned previously, any further detail of availability will be advised once we have parts in hand.

BradM73
    Participant

Do you have a rough estimate one when you will have “parts in hand”? Thanks.

falcon63
    Participant

Managed to get through to to deag on that number today hopefully my address has been changed so i can get the parts , hopefully?

falcon63
    Participant

Well got my address changed no problem thanks deag so will patiently for the parts

gedmac66
    Participant

G’day gang ,

Deago posted on the 21st August that the first round of ( missing greeblies ) would be available in approx 3 weeks for U.K. Direct Subscribers .

Just wondering if anyone from over there has received them , and if so , what’s the verdict ?

Cheers Ged

De Agostini
    Administrator

As mentioned previously, further detail of availability/delivery will be advised once we have parts in hand.

gedmac66
    Participant

Wasn’t expecting a response from Admin . Thanks !? …. guessing nothing’s been distributed yet then . Looking forward to updates when appropriate .

Cheers Ged 👍🏼✌🏼

dtssyst01
    Participant

Have no fear as December third will be one year.
    So, here we sit and here we wait for something that is very late.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  dtssyst01.
Viewing 10 posts - 171 through 180 (of 220 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.