new LEGO millennium falcon

HomeForumsGeneral discussionnew LEGO millennium falcon

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Binky 2 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dorsettom
    Participant

Anybody seen the new LEGO millennium falcon 2017, 7500 piece set looks cool but its there biggest ever set and also there most expensive at $800 but does have options for the new falcon or the empire stikes back version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP9__H_NO0A

Bizmuth
    Participant

How does that compare to the old giant Falcon they used to do? Not the one with the opening panels but the really big expensive one?

dorsettom
    Participant

Think it is the same model just more detail and extras.

Royjess
    Participant

Details including measurements can be found here

Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 33” (84cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide.

https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Millennium-Falcon-75192

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Royjess.

BradM73
    Participant

I just can’t get excited about this from a building standpoint, but more of an investment. With that said, I know of a LOT of people who are buying these sets ONLY for investment, which leads me to believe that in 10 or 20 years, these sets will be a dime a dozen on Ebay or other places. I just don’t see paying $800 bucks for Legos.

Hum
    Participant

This is $1299 in Australia.
    Measures about the same size as our Falcon. If I bought it I’d build it. I buy things to enjoy, not to keep in boxes.

Hum
    Participant

So anyone bought one of these yet?
    I’ve just started getting UCS Star Wars Sets, my first set is the Tie Fighter. Gotta say it was fun building and it looks pretty cool.

Binky
    Participant

Yep, I bought one on release day, finished putting it together last week and it really does look impressive. Pretty much the same size as the DeAgostini Falcon and all really nicely presented (as you’d expect for the price).

Just got to try and work out where I’m going to put the thing!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.