Millennium Falcon Mains Power Adaptor

HomeForumsGeneral discussionMillennium Falcon Mains Power Adaptor

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  emotionalvampire 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author

De Agostini
    Administrator

BradM73
    Participant

19.99 GBP for a simple power adapter?? Egads!! I’ve got plenty of them sitting in my closet right now that work just fine. Seems to be able to use a standard 12V 1Amp power supply as well. Mine is 12V 950mAh and works fine. No problems with anything.

Those adapters are available on e-bay for about $3 US dollars, give or take. You can probably get one with UK plugs for about the same price or slightly more. But 19.99 is insane unless it includes shipping.

dannyc09
    Participant

Even with shipping 19.99 is shockingly expensive for an adapter!

Pure_Mind_Games
    Participant

I was thinking the same thing danny.

If it was branded with the logo maybe I’d consider it, but as is, nah.

Azimuth
    Participant

Yep. $9.00 (Australian) inc shipping with same output specs.

Pure_Mind_Games
    Participant

£6.99 on Amazon even comes with a negative 5-way daisy chain cable

dannyc09
    Participant

Umm…wasn’t there a post with a picture of the power details of the power supply on here yesterday..?

holycustard
    Participant

£6.99 on Amazon even comes with a negative 5-way daisy chain cable it doesnt fit though drat. 🙂

I have to find an adapter for the end so it does.

Pure_Mind_Games
    Participant

“£6.99 on Amazon even comes with a negative 5-way daisy chain cable it doesnt fit though drat. 🙂

I have to find an adapter for the end so it does.”

Damn

neil44
    Participant

Hi All I have paid for this power adapter from model space it came yesterday so I plugged it in to test it runs as it should do but I noticed that for some reason when I pressed the test buttons the one that controls the kit lights seems to filter on and of a number of times when pressing the button then after a few attempts they seem to work OK is this normal the ramp works yust fine when pressing the test button.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.