Tagged: Free Adult Dating
April 14, 2015 at 8:43 am #6736
Welcome to The DeAgostini Build the Millennium Falcon Forum!
Every forum needs to have rules, which are to ensure that your stay is enjoyable. Please take a few minutes to familiarise yourself with ours.
Membership is generally approved within 24 hours and is granted on the basis that you will be polite at all times and respect each other’s views. Please be aware that this forum is a place for like minded individuals with an interest in model making to discuss the Millenium Falcon.
Posts reflect the views and opinion of the author, but not necessarily of the forum host. Inappropriate posts should be reported to the Admin Team.
You agree, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Bad language will not be tolerated, neither will disparaging remarks, flaming or belittling of another member or person, living or deceased.
Any criticism should be expressed in a constructive manner with a view to taking the issue under discussion forward.
Any member of this site who disparages DeAgostini on other sites will be banned without warning. – After all, why be a member if this forum is not to your liking?
Spam, Advertisements and Solicitations are strictly forbidden.
You agree that the Admin Team have the right to remove, edit or move any post, or lock/remove any topic at any time should they see fit.
As a user, you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the host cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
The build the Millenium Falcon forum is a community for Private individuals – We do not allow business usernames or the promotion of a personal business: in the Forum, by Private Message, a Link, in a Signature, WWW link or within a video clip.
You agree not to use any automated tools for registering and/or posting in this forum. By failing to obey this rule you would be granting us permission to repeatedly query your web server.
Sometimes it may be necessary for the Admin Team to intervene posts for relatively minor reasons, for example taking a thread off topic. This just requires a little common sense and usually a friendly warning, either on the post or by Private Message, in which case that will be the end of the matter.
For more serious infringements, or where a member does not heed a friendly warning., A formal warning will be issued, the post deleted or edited as appropriate, and possibly a suspension issued.
For very serious infringements of the rules or unreasonable behaviour, the offender will be banned.
The registering of more than one username as means of entering our competitions will void the entry and also result in a ban.
The registration of more than one username by the same person without good reason, will result in a suspension or ban.
Note – A ban from this forum means that you will also be banned from ALL other DeAgostini forum, including ModelSpace.
If you own the copyright of material then you can post it.
If you have permission to post material for which you do not own the copyright, then you can also post it.
Please make it clear that you have permission to post copyright protected images.
If you do not have permission, then do not post the material until permission is granted from the copyright holder to use it.
You can post a photo of your own scans and photos, provided that the images are for research or education purposes and that you make clear that you made the image. For example, “Here is a scan I made of the Tamiya instructions” etc.
Material which is regarded as public domain (i.e. copyright expired or been removed) can also be posted. A picture found on the Internet does not automatically make it public domain. In these cases, please state that fact in your post and state the source of the photo.
Copyright rules also apply to photos on this forum. They cannot be used elsewhere without the permission from the owner of the photo.
– Treat other users with respect.
– Any criticism should be constructive which adds to the discussion.
– Member Build Diaries are for this sole purpose, they are not place for chit-chat.
– Ensure that posts are appropriate to the thread, and topics not hijacked by irrelevant chat which contributes nothing to the subject matter.
– The Forum is intended for use by modellers of all ages. Please be mindful with your use of language, also the use of asterisks to mask out swear words is not permitted.
– Remember, you are personally liable for what you post.
– Note that topic titles should not be capitalised in full or have fully capitalised post content, as this represents shouting. Please refrain from doing this unless it is to convey that you are shouting.
– A blog link to an external model build is not acceptable to use as a forum diary build.
– Use the forum search function to make sure your intended post or question hasn’t already been posted.
– Trolls are those that generally misrepresent true opinions to provoke others – Trolls will not be tolerated!
– Do not post on behalf of a banned member and refrain from discussing banned members. Any member who does so, or makes posts petitioning for the reinstatement of a banned member may be warned or suspended. If someone has been banned, there is a very good reason for it and the decision is final. If you are aware that a banned member has registered under a new username then your should inform the Admin Team immediately. Failure to do so will lead to suspension as well as the banned returnee being banned again.
Posting links to other Forums:
Posting Links to other Forums is generally acceptable on the basis that the link is relevant to the subject being discussed, you should also adhere to the following guidelines:
1. You do not quote significant chunks of content from the other Forum in the posting. A simple link is usually enough. Remember, they are their words, not ours.
2. Introduce the link with a few words or a sentence explaining what’s there, so that people don’t have to click on the link to find out what’s at the end of it.
3. Be sensible. Mischief-making will not be tolerated. Don’t post a link to another Forum because of a desire to poke fun at what the Members of that Forum are saying or doing, or comment on that Forum in general, or because there’s a debate going on there that you won’t (or can’t) contribute to on that Forum. Just to clarify that last point – if we have a discussion going on about ‘Greeblies’, then it’s absolutely fine to say for example, the “RPF says this about the colour, see link, but I don’t agree, and this is what I think” etc.
4. We do not allow the posting of a link to another forum as a blatant advert, neither do we allow the promotion of a personal forum.
5. We do not premit the posting of a link to any forum that permits disparaging remarks about any member or DeAgostini.
6. In general, if you’re going to link to other Forum, be as polite and considerate of their members as you are of our own, including their rights to their own content.
7. Please do not post links to your own builds which are in other forum.
Private sale of Goods:
Private sellers must have made at least 25 posts before advertising any model related item for sale. ‘For Sale’ posts below this limit will be removed.
Please note that DeAgostini does not sponsor, oversee or in any way control these transactions. You understand and agree that you organize and participate in private sales at your own risk and DeAgostini does not bear any responsibility or liability for the actions of any forum members or any third parties who organize or are otherwise involved in any private sales. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, DeAgostini disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts of other forum users or any other third party and will not be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential arising out of your organisation or participation in a private sale.
We do not permit business sellers to promote the sale of any goods on this site, such posts will be removed!
Please abide by these rules, they are there to ensure the smooth running and continued success of the Build the Millenium Falcon forum.
We wish you all the best with your modelling and hope your time on this forum is an interesting and enjoyable experience.
The Admin Team 15/04/2015
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.