Finally starting with my Falcon!!!

HomeForumsGeneral discussionFinally starting with my Falcon!!!

This topic contains 32 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  kazarn 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author

kazarn
    Participant

Yesss!!!! Thanks mate!!!

kazarn
    Participant

Upper turret done:

Can’t wait for the next two orders to start with the interior

Subzero
    Participant

Welcome!.. I agree the factory plastic colour is a perfect base, iv’e done exactly the same thing and just weathered on top of it with tea stains and light airbrushing and you can actually get it to look better compared to starting from scratch with primer etc.

Mark
    Participant

Looking good kazarn, great weathering, love the silver metallic look in the battle damage hull and you have got the gun colour spot on. Great work.
    Mark

kazarn
    Participant

Thanks friends!!!

Triplevalve
    Participant

I am finally puting some thought to painting the hull and using the factory colour as a base. Out of interests sake did you find a match or mix to get the colour you required.

pretorius
    Participant

Looks great Kazarn, really impressed.
    How did you create the gun holes at the end of the turrets, a mini rotarty drill?.

kazarn
    Participant

Hi, I just mix paint to get the colour, i used dark flesh, white and london grey all from vallejo.

I just used a battery driller i bought in Ikea long ago and a small metal drill

kazarn
    Participant

Hi again!!! After a long time I’ve finaly made some progress on my Falcon, here I let you some pictures of it:

I’ve decided to paint all the parts of the interior that aren’t designed to be seen in matt black, to make them more invisible:

I still having some corridors left to paint but I’ve started with the weathering:

kazarn
    Participant

Well, lower hull finished:

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.