DeAg X-Wing Partwork Test?

HomeForumsGeneral discussionDeAg X-Wing Partwork Test?

This topic contains 63 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Chuffy70 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Royjess
    Participant

It’s now showing on the online account that issues 3&4 will be sent out on Monday with an end letter 🙂

Royjess
    Participant

Issue 3 & 4 arrived today with the usual letter saying due to unforeseen circumstances that the subscription has come to an end.

Manage to complete the R2, The battery box takes AAA batteries not AA as mentioned in the mag. The R2 lit up like Blackpool illumination, so I took him apart and lined the inside with some black electrical tape to stop all the light seepage.

The X-Wing laser gun looks cool lit up, could do with a black tube inside to mask out any light seepage, something that I will do when I do the proper build

The metal cockpit frame was made up, I don’t know if this is how it supposed to all fit together

Hum
    Participant

Thanks for sharing, can’t wait for this to go live. Will look great next to the Falcon.

Chuffy70
    Participant

Anyone built the Revell 1-29th snap-fix X-Wing that seems to popping up on YouTube?

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.