DeAg X-Wing Partwork Test?

HomeForumsGeneral discussionDeAg X-Wing Partwork Test?

This topic contains 63 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Chuffy70 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

TrektheTech
    Participant

There are Loads of 3.75 rebel x wing pilots out there ,plenty of choice and availability

Ian Lawrence
    Participant

Well I managed to get some pics of the 3D printed parts with some extra detailing that a mate of mine did. I printed the parts for Hasbro X-Wing which is as near as dammit to the DeAgo one size wise and the 3.75″ Hoth/ESB Skywalker figure sitting in it. NOT saying the figure will fit ok in the DeAgo one. This, like a shed load of other things, remains to be seen but will be found out when/if the run proper gets going.

Azimuth
    Participant

@Ian Lawrence.
    Outstanding work.
    Good to know that the mod does work.
    If i ever decide to do my Hasbro.(Got one ages ago at Kmart in the bargain bin for $19.00) Thats the way to go mate.
    Cheers mate and have a good Sunday.

Azimuth

Royjess
    Participant

Has any one who subscribe to the test run, have you recived issues 3 & 4 yet? Nothing showing on my online account

TrektheTech
    Participant

I haven`t received 3 and 4 yet

dannyc09
    Participant

Nothing yet.

Binky
    Participant

Same here, 1&2 arrived quite some time ago but no sign of 3&4 yet, guess they’re maybe not too fussed about getting them sent out as it’s only a trial.

Binky
    Participant

Still no sign of issues 3 & 4, beginning to wonder if they ran out of test issues and aren’t bothering to send them out. Anyone else who subscribed received them? Not really a huge deal as obviously didn’t cost anything but would have been nice to get the R2 finished.

Royjess
    Participant

I doubt that they ran out of issues, I think they decided to put the spanner in the works for those of us that decided to only subscribed to the test run just to get a free mini R2, lol…

Yes issue 3 and 4 very much over due now, nothing showing on my online account or from the postman 🙁

Royjess
    Participant

I don’t know what’s happened to the test issues 3 & 4, these are over a month over due

on the positive side, my Luke Skywalker that I ordered off ebay has arrived

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.