Australia Thread

HomeForumsGeneral discussionAustralia Thread

This topic contains 876 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  oldmanemu 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 877 total)
  • Author

Hum
    Participant

Hi All, thought I’d start a thread for us in Oz, this subscription had just been made available for us here, I’ve purchased the 1st issue and i’m now subscribed. The hard part will be waiting for the first delivery, about 3 weeks away. Super excited about this, especially after reading all the topics on this board. How many other Aussies have subscribed to this?
    Looking forward to the next 2 years….

RANDYLIZARD1978
    Participant

Hi I Have subscribed. It has been a long, long wait and now Its here 🙂
    Hope they sort out the slightly wrong parts but if not I will make new bits 🙂

sketchy2
    Participant

Hi all, yes I have subscribed and yes it sucks we have to wait till the end of the month to receive that months issues.
    Been waiting long enough so stop complaining sketchy were on our way. Aussie Aussie Aussie.

dougie
    Participant

Great news for you guys, I can’t believe it’s taken that long!

S4Simon
    Participant

Yep – very excited, and obviously can’t rush this project. I’ll hold off painting until we have the entire underside which will be around next January. Although i am going to practice on a few test pieces over Easter. BTW – just put together part 1 this arvo.

Hum
    Participant

Do you think we’ll get parts 2/3 before Easter?
    Hope so…

S4Simon
    Participant

Looking at the bisset website it looks as though they’ve just shipped 2/3 to me.

krakajac
    Participant

Another Oz builder here (based in Queensland). Subscribed as soon as I had Issue 1 in my mitts. Now waiting for the first package to arrive!

krakajac
    Participant

Further to the above…

Just out of interest – a week or so ago I subscribed – and received a confirmation e-mail from Bissett. Today, I registered with the Bissett Magazine website – and can login and view my profile details – but there’s no indication of my subscription. Is this the same for other subscribers?

S4Simon
    Participant

Struggled to login to their website last night. Finally got on and it said i did’nt have an active subscription. Further digging and i found an area which showed my current shipment of shirt, and mags 2 & 3.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 877 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.