Aus Issue 40 – no revised cockpit

HomeForumsAsk the publisherAus Issue 40 – no revised cockpit

This topic contains 77 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  TheSarge 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 78 total)
  • Author

TheSarge
    Participant

G’day oldman… I posted in the Australian thread on 31 March about receiving my delivery & receiving another issue 6 parts bag… seeing as I got home too late… I rang Bissett on the Monday & spoke to Denise I think it was & explained things to her… she rang me back on the Wednesday or Thursday & we had a 15-20min conversation about what the parts looked like… she went & grabbed an issue 6 bag… & what they have that’s tagged as “Revised Cockpit”… so it sounds like the revised cockpit has arrived at Bissett… Denise said she’d get it out to me in the post… so hopefully I’ll receive it in the next few days… providing she didn’t mean it’ll be in my next shipment…

Once I receive it I’ll let everyone know…

Sarge

oldmanemu
    Participant

Ahh cool. Yea, since Deag went silent on this I figured i’d copy/paste the convo I had with them.

TheSarge
    Participant

Low & behold… you’ll never guess what turned up in the mail today…???

One revised cockpit…!!! I think I may be the first Australian subscriber to receive it…??? I wasn’t expecting it to turn up with the regular mail… but it did…

Next step is to decide which of the two I prefer… then to get my paint on…

oldmanemu
    Participant

Cool. I don’t expect mine until at least Tuesday, with Easter and all. Dianne said it will be sent on the 12th so i’ll have to wait. 🙂

oldmanemu
    Participant

Hehe and maybe i’ll be the first newsagency subscriber lol 😉

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  oldmanemu.

gedmac66
    Participant

G’day gang , good news @TheSarge and @oldmanemu !.
    Got in touch with Bissett again today , spoke with Sonia ( Janice wasn’t available – lady I spoke with 8th March ) . Yeah , the ‘ replacement ‘ cockpits are here , and they’ve been sent out . I just called to thank them ( Bissett ) and made sure they had my correct postal address . If others who’ve gone the newsagent sub route ( many out there , self included ) are unsure how to get this ( if interested ) , please call them directly – Bissett .

Also enquired about any news re ; the missing ‘ greeblies ‘ ( that was hard to explain ! ) . Unfortunately , Sonia didn’t have any info in front of her regarding them .

Cheers Ged 👍🏼✌🏼

TheSarge
    Participant

Yeah… I very much doubt Bissett would @gedmac66… DeAgo haven’t even given us an update on what stage they’re at in the production with these greeblies… let alone informing distributors as to what’s going on…

I’m guessing by what you’ve said… Bissett have no idea that these extra greeblies are even going to be coming… let alone being able to tell us anything about them…

gedmac66
    Participant

Hey @TheSarge ,
    Heh !☺️ , Sonia and Janice ( people I spoke with at Bissett ) were both friendly and helpful , but you’re right . I don’t think they really knew ( were informed re ; builders issues with Deagostini ) what was/may be occurring .
    Guessing Bissett is a LARGE organisation with other stuff going on .
    Gotta start feeling optimistic sometime soon though…at least in this tiny refuge of personal ‘ space ‘ ( considering everything else taking place in the world 😳 ) .

✌🏼

oldmanemu
    Participant

I received a revised canopy in the mail today from Bissett. Hmm I wonder when Deag are going to make this announcement of theirs on how to get it from them. pfft.

gedmac66
    Participant

G’day Deagostini Admin ,
    Received the ‘ long – awaited ‘ December 2016 / April 2017 , ‘ replacement ‘ cockpit . Thank you .
    Any chance the ‘ replacement ‘ Tp-1 & Tp-2 ‘ parts that were distributed to countries who received them the first time around last year – France , Germany , Japan etc… ( along with the ‘ replacement ‘ cockpit ) being available to the Australian subscribers as well ?
    Asking cause it seemed a ‘ distribution ‘ error/mistake , on your behalf originally . Again thanks for rectifying an oversight , and hoping to hear more positive news/updates re ; issues that were also overlooked .

Cheers Ged 👍🏼✌🏼

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.