Aus Issue 40 – no revised cockpit

HomeForumsAsk the publisherAus Issue 40 – no revised cockpit

This topic contains 77 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  TheSarge 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author

gedmac66
    Participant

Dear Deagostini ,

The person/s who’ve responded to this thread ( post #27732 ) , even if the logistics of this ‘ mistake – being seemingly rectified ‘ is beyond your control , any update would be welcomed ( weeks ! – considering we’ve been ‘ short changed ‘ regarding parts ; TP – 1 & TP – 2 etc…

This is NOT an inexpensive undertaking by persons who’ve anticipated this product/project , and the lack of information for when things do/can go wrong , is frustrating and unprofessional .

Ged.

gedmac66
    Participant

Any update please ?.

Cheers Ged .

gedmac66
    Participant

Dear Deagostini admin ,

Any update please ?

Cheers Ged

gedmac66
    Participant

C’ mon guys ,
    You last posted a response over a month ago .
    Now there’s indications of an x-wing project . How ’bout finishing what you promised before moving on to your next product ?

What’s happening with the subject of this thread ?

Cheers Ged

gedmac66
    Participant

Dear Admin ,
    Understand that ‘ replacement ‘ cockpit WILL be sent out . Any updates as to when ? Been awhile since an update from you .

Cheers Ged

gedmac66
    Participant

Dear Admin ,
    Any updates re ; ‘replacement ‘ cockpit ?

Cheers Ged .

oldmanemu
    Participant

I messaged them 3 weeks ago. No response.

gedmac66
    Participant

Please Deagostini Administrator ( for Australasia ) ,
    Any updates re ; the sending out of the ‘ replacement ( 3 – piece ) cockpit ‘ that we were promised a while back ? Australia didn’t receive what you thought .
    Reading/researched your company , and you guys have a pretty solid foundation/following . Please don’t harm your reputation by neglecting those who’ve only just discovered your – ‘ mostly ‘ incredible products .

Thanks Ged .

gedmac66
    Participant

Dear Deagostini Admin ,
    Your last post #27732 ( update ? ) , was on the 26th January , re ; the missing ‘ replacement ‘ 3 – piece cockpit . Which we didn’t receive in the initial Aussie run , or in #40 as advertised . Did get the transparent windows though , for the 3 piece , LOL !😳
    That update was quite awhile ago , so , any idea when we’ll be receiving the promised ‘ replacement ‘ / missing cockpit please ?

Thanks Ged

oldmanemu
    Participant

Doesn’t look like there’s going to be an update so here’s the discussion I had with an admin, word for word. Deag should have announced this themselves.

<quote>
    oldmanemu
    2 months ago

Subject: Revised cockpit missing

Hello. I am enquiring about 2 things:

1. Is there any word on the outcome of this threads question?

Aus Issue 40 – no revised cockpit

It was stated that replacement 3 piece cockpit would be issued. Any word on when?

2. Since it is stated that we should have recived a three piece cockpit in issue 6, i assume then we should have recieved the updated issues 1 and 3. Any advice on how i can obtain those from you?

I am in Australia.
    Thankyou.

De Agostini
    2 months ago

Hi Oldmanemu,

I am still waiting on an update from our operational team – the replacement cockpits are on their way to Australia but I am not sure if they have arrived yet.

The ‘updated’ issues 1 and 3 I can’t comment on – I’m not aware that this is something that was supplied to the British customers and I don’t know of any plans to incorporate them into the Australia build sequence. What exactly are you referring to?

Please keep an eye on the above-mentioned thread for updates on the nose cone and how to get it. We will post with info once we receive it.

Regards,

DeAg Admin

oldmanemu
    2 months ago

Hello. It is good news about the cockpit.

I am referring to the updated tp-1 and tp-2 upper hull parts that were in the second run issue 1 and issue 3. They were supplied to Japan, France and recently Mexico. Australia has the exact same magazine issues as Japan and France, ie with the edited Issue 40 and the assumption Australia had a revised three piece cockpit in Issue 6, so logically then Australia should have had the revised tp-1 and tp-2 as well. Is there any way I/we could have them sent out?

Thankyou.

oldmanemu
    1 month ago

I’m not sure how “supplied to the British customers” has any relevance. Can you elaborate please.

</quote>

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.