Aus Issue 40 – no revised cockpit

HomeForumsAsk the publisherAus Issue 40 – no revised cockpit

This topic contains 77 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  TheSarge 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 78 total)
  • Author

TheSarge
    Participant

I’m with you oldmanemu… flabbergasted… at just how dismissive they are & that they don’t even know what the hell they’re sending out to customers…

Deagostini you need to sort this out & now…!!! I for one will not be happy if I don’t receive these revised parts…

TheSarge
    Participant

Yes Admin that is correct… we Australians received the two piece cockpit cone in issue six Not the three piece one supplied to the UK in issue 40…

Are we also going to receive the other revised parts aswell…???

oldmanemu
    Participant

Yes i have received the two piece nosecone, as has by the sound of it, the rest of the country. It is not just my magazine nor is it a simple mispackage of the magazine. The magazine issue 6 Aus release itself demonstrates the assembly of the two piece cockpit.

gedmac66
    Participant

Merry Christmas to one and all , and very Happy New Years . Dear Deagostini correspondent replying to this thread/forum , as my fellow subscribers direct and newsagents have mentioned earlier , we here in Australia/New Zealand , received parts at the start of our ‘ opportunity ‘ to participate in this build ( earlier this year – 1 1/2 yrs after it began ! ) , parts TP-1 & TP-2 , as well as the 2 – piece cockpit that had been corrected and supplied to countries/regions ( France , Germany , Japan etc…) . We weren’t . We received the ‘ old ‘ – incorrect stuff . O.k. , peeved but possibly understandable . Gotta get rid of what you had right!? . But you’re taking the ‘ mickey ‘ when you’re saying we received parts , that we never did!. Now you’re looking into it ?!!. Cheers 😳😤

TrektheTech
    Participant

Merry xmas to all Aussie and Kiwi builders (daughters over there somewhere ) , have a great one , and a sorted new year (hopefully)

Spellbinder99
    Participant

All three of the part 6 issues I have come with the 2 part cockpit cone.

Tony

dtssyst01
    Participant

So I am wondering… Will you receive the revised version with issue 40 (pack 10) like we did here in the USA?

I hope you do.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  dtssyst01.

Rahn
    Participant

I had ordered an extra issue 6 from the French distributor, and it already included the ‘revised’ cockpit.
    I would have thought they would have done the same.

oldmanemu
    Participant

dssyst01, since it has become pretty obvious we Australians are getting the revised second run, at this point now i want all the revised parts distributed that we didnt receive.

dtssyst01
    Participant

Were talking DeAgostini here so nothing is obvious. lol

I am also on your side as I agree that not only you but all should receive all corrected parts no matter where you live.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  dtssyst01.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.